Low Frequency Grader
Tons per hour
3 to 6
No. of Screens
1 to 2
Wet or Dry
Round hole or rod
"Gentle" Low Frequency Action
- The Layton Grader is designed to grade Strawberries, Raspberries, Grapes, Logan berries, Prunes, Apricots, and Various other products.
- “Gentle” Low Frequency Action Driven controlled within the assembly without transmission to the main frame. Driven by Vari-Motor through heavy duty ball-bearing eccentrics. Screens E-Z No Tool Change.
- Quiet operation and low maintenance cost is achieved by use of non-metallic bearings on all oscillating parts.
- Full Adjustments can be made both vertically and horizontally while in operation. All rotating parts are mounted on anti-friction bearings.
- Main Frame all welded tubular construction with adjustable floor leveling plates.
- Single Deck or Dual Deck Graders or Drycleaners.
- All Parts in contact with product are stainless steel or non-corrosive materials.
- Custom Built to meet each individual plant operation.